According to experts, about 70 percent of womenEurope prefer not to dye their hair, but to tint them using a special coloring agent - a hair tonic. What is he so deserving of their love? The advantage of toning before the usual painting is the following - it has a fairly light and gentle effect, does not penetrate deeply into the structure of the hair and, accordingly, does not destroy it. After the procedure of toning, the hair acquires a healthy shine and does not require special care, as after the application of ordinary paint.
Tinting hair colors are excellentchoice for girls with long, luxurious hair. When choosing this tool, it is worth considering that the hair tonic is a remedy that is not resistant. On the one hand - it's not quite convenient, on the other - you can change the color of your hair at least every two weeks! At the same time, you can not be afraid that your hair will become dry, brittle and lifeless. With the latter very often encounter lovers of traditional staining agents - after several procedures have to stock up all kinds of jars with restoring balms and masks, regularly trim the tips of hair.
Tinted hair products can be divided intotwo kinds: sparing, light impact and deep. The first type includes light foams and shampoos, which are washed off after 2 weeks. Paints of deep impact do not contain ammonia in their composition and last up to 2 months.
Tonic for hair, as a rule, is enriched with a lot of additional components, caring for the hair, as well as giving them a healthy shine and a rich tint.
What is required for coloring the hair with a tonic?
- Plastic container.
- Comb with sparse teeth.
- Special brush for coloring hair.
How to properly tonic hair?
- First of all, you need to choose the right shade -it should be darker than the original. In order not to be mistaken with the result, it is desirable first to paint one small strand - if everything suits, the hair can be painted completely.
- Wear disposable gloves and dilute the desired amount of tonic in a plastic container to a state of homogeneous mass.
- Apply dye to wet hair. You need to start from the parting, moving from top to bottom with a brush. After processing one side of the head, they are taken for the second. After all the paint is applied, it is necessary to comb the hair and lightly massage it until foam is obtained.
- The time of dyeing depends on the original shadehair and the desired result. Blond hair stains much faster than dark hair - but, in general, the time does not exceed 30 minutes. After the required time, it is necessary to wash off the coloring agent - first rinse the warm hair with water, then dry it and make a styling.
- Using a tonic for pearl-ashy hairshade, you can get rid of the ugly yellow color that appears after the hair is discolored. To do this, dilute a little coloring agent in the water and rinse the hair with this solution. The yellowness disappears, and the hair becomes perfectly white.
How to wash off the hair coloring agent?
In order to wash away the resulting color, you can use the following masks:
- Mix the burdock oil with lemon juice and apply the resulting solution to the hair. Wrap the head with a towel and hold the mask for an hour.
- Get rid of the resulting color is very easy with the help of ordinary yogurt. To do this, you need to apply fresh kefir to your hair and wash it off in a half to two hours.
- You can use a professional tool for washing the paint. However, to use it at home is not recommended - it is better to go to the salon and entrust the matter to a specialist.