When planning to travel with a child in the summer, parents should consider, if possible, all the necessary details of the trip. Estimate that it is better to take with you, on what transport it is more convenient to get, where you will stop and, of course, than you will feed the child on vacation.
It is necessary to organize correctly not only at the resort, but also on the way to it - in public or private transport. Indeed, in the menu of roadside cafes and restaurants you can hardly find healthy dishes for children. Let's find out what products for kids you can take with you on the road, as well as what should be a healthy diet on vacation with a child.
What food to take on the road
Aircraft.First, find out if you can take dried fruit, sliced apples and carrots on board. If the airline rules do not allow this, then you will have to choose from what is offered in the adult menu and is the least harmful for the baby. Be sure to give the crumbs, because within a few hours you will inhale dry conditioned air, and in such conditions it is necessary to replenish the fluid in the body. In the aircraft is always offered non-carbonated drinking water.
A machine.If you plan to go on a long journey with a child in a car, then take the water with you - thirst will torment the child in the stuffy cabin. The cooler bag will help to keep perishable baby food. But if we do not have this device, then we need to think carefully about what kind of food to take on the road. As a rule, these are vegetables (cucumbers, carrots), hard fruits (pears, apples), as well as cookies, dried fruits and healthy Zhuvilend jelly-chewy candies that children love so much. Sweets “Zhuviland” made from pectin and gelatin will delight the little ones and benefit the children's organism.
A train.As in the case of a trip by car with children, going on a long journey by train, you need to take products that do not deteriorate. These are the same apples, vegetables, cookies and Zhuvilend zhevastyki. It is impossible to drink in a train from a tank in a car - buy non-carbonated water in advance, because it is not always possible to find it at the stops.
How to feed a child on vacation
1. On an overseas trip with a baby, you should not order exotic dishes in local restaurants. On vacation, indigestion can even occur in adults, which is to speak about a fragile children's organism.
2Keep in mind that in the heat of the products quickly disappear, so only freshly prepared dishes are suitable for the baby.
3. Fruits, vegetables and herbs need to be washed well before use, and some fruits are recommended to even soak - this helps to get rid of nitrates.
4. Do not allow the use of canned food, spicy, fried or salty food in the diet of a child.
5. If you plan to rest with children with meals at the hotel, then it is advisable to ask in advance what dishes are included in the children's menu. After all, it may be that this is not steam burgers and cereals, but hamburgers and french fries. However, in many hotels there is still a full-fledged children's kitchen and corners of baby food, where you can use a blender and a bottle warmer.
6. Also do not forget to follow the diet on rest with the child. The interval between meals for babies up to three years is about 3.5 - 4.5 hours, older children can eat with intervals of up to 5 hours.
7. In addition to products, the right drinking regimen is very important for babies in the heat. Ensure that the child receives enough liquid (water, juices, soups).For children, about 80ml of liquid per kg of weight per day is considered the norm.
Family travel is a pleasant, but rather troublesome event. Parents should take into account all the nuances associated with baby food.onin order to provide the kid with comfort on the trip and directly at the resort. Our advice on choosing healthy dishes for children will help avoid unpleasant moments when traveling with your family.