On some sites, texts and other content are copy-protected. Therefore, you can not save the necessary text in the usual way. However, nothing is impossible!
We will tell you how to copy protected text in several ways.
Using the HTML source code
- We open the necessary site.
- We put the cursor on the page and open the source code of the page with the right mouse button.
- Find the necessary pieces of text, copy them and paste them into any text editor.
- Next, we work with the text, removing all unnecessary tags and leaving only the necessary information.
If you open the HTML code with the right mouse button, do not clickit turns out, we try other methods. Internet Explorer - the top menu: "View - View HTML code". For other browsers - the combination of keys Ctrl and U: the page in the form of HTML source will open in a new tab.
Save text with a picture
This option is suitable for you, if you have a goodprogram for recognizing the text. It is also convenient to use programs to capture an image, if you need to save a picture of a part of the screen image. You can make a simple screenshot.
So, save the page or its fragment as a picture:
- Screenshot: open the web page and press the PrtSc key. Then open any picture on your computer using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Select the "edit - paste" in the main menu. We find the saved picture called "New drawing". Next, we recognize the text on it using a special program.
- If you use the program to capture an image, then save the picture in accordance with the manual of this particular program. Next, you recognize the text-picture.
You can save the whole web page in Word. To do this, open the desired site and copy from the browser its address. Further:
- Open the Word program.
- In the main menu, select the "file - open" command.
- In the new window, paste the copied address into the field for the file name.
- Specify the file type "all web pages".
- Press the "open" button.
If Word starts to issue warnings, for each of them select "ok". All! We remove all the extra from the vord file and work with the text.