1. Stop letting people tell you how you should live.
Or what you should wear, or who you should meet with, or what you should eat.
2. Stop letting people suck out your energy.
Move away from these people and do not invite their negativity into your life.
3. Enough to let people interfere with your privacy.
Those who have nothing to do with your life. Keep a distance from those who only need a reason for gossip.
4. Stop letting people laugh at your dreams.
Poor minds discuss small ideas, and if you want to dream big, surround yourself with people who believe in dreams, those who fulfill them, and not just speak.
5. Stop letting people fool you twice.
If someone has assured you that he has changed, and you do not believe in it, do not give him a second chance. You only deceive yourself.
6. Stop letting people give you advice that they don’t follow.
If they themselves do not do what they advise you, do not listen. If they do not want the best for themselves, how can they know what is best for you.
7. Stop letting people point out your failures.
Unfortunately, some people like to humiliate others, they feel better. Do not give them such power. Stand firm or walk on forever.
8. Stop letting people make you feel unloved.
People who keep telling you that you are complex, that you need to change. You are constantly working on yourself, and there will be those who will love you like that. Be with those for whom you are enough.
9. Stop letting people use your kindness.
Or demand all your time. Be a good friend, but always know when you are taken for granted.
10. Stop letting people distract you from your favorite business.
Just because it’s crazy, unrealistic or not covering your bills. Do not let them stop you from reaching your calling.
11. Stop letting people put pressure on you for time.
People love deadlines. Try your best and leave God to take care of the right time for everything in your life.
12. Stop letting people label you.
Emotional. Weak. Crazy Indecisive. Complex. People love labels, but that doesn't mean that you have to agree to this. Discard all labels.
13.Stop letting people depreciate your ideas.
You have to risk and try. Do not share your ideas with people who do not understand them.
14. Stop letting people blame you for what went wrong in their lives.
Don't let people make you a scapegoat for their blunders.
15. Stop letting people take more from you than they give you.
In the end, they can drain you. There must be a balance. Although you may not want to accept what they want to give you? Be prepared to say no.